Are you Craving Defined, Hydrated, Soft and Shiny Curls? If so, this bundle is for you! After using the Curl Bath Shampoo and Curl Bath Conditioner, your hair is ready for a treat with the Curl Slayer Gel. You will find that your ‘Curls can be Slayed’ in three easy steps. So, if you want those Curls Slayed, you must carefully follow the directions!
Product 1 - Curl Bath Shampoo
Product 2 - Curl Bath Conditioner
Product 3 - Curl Slayer Gel
Follow Steps for each Product below:
Step 1. Curl Bath Shampoo
Directions: Wet hair thoroughly for about 1 minute. Next, apply shampoo massaging the scalp and working throughout the hair. For maximum results and hydration allow shampoo to sit on the hair a few minutes. Rinse well and follow with Curl Bath Conditioner.
Step 2. Curl Bath Conditioner
Directions: Apply conditioner finger combing through curls or by using your favorite detangling comb or brush, then rinse. For maximum results and hydration allow conditioner to sit on the hair a few minutes. Rinse well and follow with Curl Primer.
Step 3. Curl Slayer Gel
• Use after Shampooing and Conditioning with Curl Bath Shampoo and Curl Bath Conditioner. Detangle hair while conditioner is on the hair then Rinse out Conditioner. Does not require a Leave In Conditioner.
• Apply Curl Slayer liberally to hair in small sections from root to tip while the hair is still Soaking Wet. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
• To define your coils/curls, Finger Rake, Shingle and then Smooth. Or, if you desire, use your favorite styling brush/comb then finger style. When an adequate amount of product is applied, the section should feel very slippery to the touch and slide very easily between your thumb and forefinger when you run them down from root to tip.
• SUPER IMPORTANT! Do not touch your hair before it is completely dry! If you do, your hair is prone to frizz and some of your definition may be lost! It's best to apply early in the day, and then allow it to air dry.
• Air dry or use a diffuser is recommended; however, you may use a hooded dryer on the low setting. After hair is completely dry, fluff, separate or arrange your curls and style as desired.
Click on Link Below for Ingredients and Full Product Details.