NOTE: After this video stops, Press the "Replay" Button on left to View the video again. This will keep you in the TVO Website.
What Is It
Excellent Curl Definer Gel with Brilliant Shine that will have your hair Bouncing and Behaving. Designed specifically for Tightly Coiled and Curly Hair no matter what your hair length, your style will be beautiful and will hold its definition for days. Contains nature's best Botanical and Organic ingredients your hair loves for growth and health.
• Use after Shampooing and Conditioning with Curl Bath Shampoo and Curl Bath Conditioner. Detangle hair while conditioner is on the hair then Rinse out Conditioner. Does not require a Leave In Conditioner.
• Apply Curl Slayer liberally to hair in small sections from root to tip while the hair is still Soaking Wet. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
• To define your coils/curls, Finger Rake, Shingle and then Smooth. Or, if you desire, use your favorite styling brush/comb then finger style. When an adequate amount of product is applied, the section should feel very slippery to the touch and slide very easily between your thumb and forefinger when you run them down from root to tip.
• SUPER IMPORTANT! Do not touch your hair before it is completely dry! If you do, your hair is prone to frizz and some of your definition may be lost! It's best to apply early in the day, and then allow it to air dry.• Air dry or use a diffuser is recommended; however, you may use a hooded dryer on the low setting. After hair is completely dry, fluff, separate or arrange your curls and style as desired.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Aqueous-Infused Extracts of Sea Moss, Marshmallow, Flaxseed, Horsetail, Agave Nectar Extract, Optiphen, Vitamin E and Natural Fragrance
For some Curlies the learning process for how to use Gel’s like Curl Slayer, can be challenging at first. However, please do not give up, keep on practicing and you will master it! Along with video instructions on the Terra Veda Organix website there are many great how to video resources online and YouTube.
• Apply Curl Slayer liberally to small sections, on cleaned, conditioned, detangled and Soaking Wet hair. Make sure to rinse your conditioner. *A leave in conditioner is not required* When an adequate amount of product is applied, the section should feel very slippery to the touch and slide very easily between your thumb and forefinger when you run them down from root to tip.
• Be care not to over-apply because it will prolong drying time, (which is already lengthy due to the type of Botanical ingredients in the formula). Also, too much product can leave sticky clumpy droplets on the hair.
• Whatever your application method, Curl Slayer must be worked well into the hair using small sections as you apply it. Sliding though sections several times between your thumb and forefinger, from root to tip, or "raking" larger sections of your hair, using your fingers as the rake, will form the definition of your coils and curls.
• SUPER IMPORTANT! Do not touch your hair before it is completely dry! If you do, your hair is prone to frizz and some of your definition may be lost! It's best to apply early in the day, and then allow it to air dry. Don't worry, the look you'll get when the product is applied looks glossy and well-defined. If you don't have the luxury of time or if the climate is cold, dry with a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer or use a hood dryer, on the low setting.
• Once the hair is completely dry, feel free to fluff as desired. The more you manipulate the hair the fuller it gets, so finger fluff more where you want fullness. Fluff little or not at all where you want flatter areas. Once hair has been fluffed, it won't return to the original flattened position until you re-wet and re-style your hair.
• Even after your hair is dry, refrain from disturbing your well defined coils, spirals or curls, particularly on the ends of your hair. Doing so may cause them to lose their definition and become frizzy.
• On the days after you've styled with the Curl Slayer, you may apply Curl Refresher Spray for softness, moisture and sheen.
• Always secure your hair beneath a satin bonnet when you sleep. It will eliminate abrasion damage and keep your style looking good longer.
• Finally, don't be afraid of water. It's now your friend! If a section looks a little frizzy on the ends, dampen your forefinger and coil the ends around your finger to create a spiral. You can also dunk your head under the shower for a few minutes, then shake your head to reactivate your Curls. Watch how your own beautiful coils and curls bounce back into formation. Curl Slayer is great for children and men[/TABS]