The MAX3 Method (M3M) - Curl Slayer is design to Detox, Condition and Moisturize your curls in 3 Easy Steps. For Dry/Damaged Hair or for New Users - Use M3M every 3-4 days until Hydration is achieved then use once every 2-4 weeks. To maintain Hydration, use every 4-6 weeks or sooner if necessary. These products maybe purchased individually or as a bundle.
Product 1 - Mud Mask
Product 2 - Carmel-tini Hair Treatment
Product 3 - Curl Slayer Gel
Follow Steps for each Product below:
Step 1. Mud Mask
Directions: Part hair into sections. Apply a generous amount of Mud Mask onto damp hair section by section, coating hair evenly with product. Cleanse hair by massaging onto scalp with fingertips in a circular motion, then gently finger detangle through hair. Cover with plastic cap for 15-30 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Next, apply Carmel-tini Hair Treatment (MAX3 Method - Curl Slayer - Step 2).
Step 2. Carmel-tini Hair Treatment
Directions: Divide damp hair into sections apply product directly on the scalp with tint brush or use fingers. Then, smooth product all the way to the ends of the hair. Complete all sections in this manner. Finger comb or comb through with wide tooth comb making sure that the ends are covered. Use a plastic cap and allow the product to sit in your hair for at least 30 minutes or more for really dry hair. For faster penetration use steamer or dryer. Rinse well then use Curl Slayer Gel (MAX3 Method - Curl Slayer - Step 3).
Step 3. Curl Slayer Gel
• Use after Shampooing and Conditioning with Curl Bath Shampoo and Curl Bath Conditioner. Detangle hair while conditioner is on the hair then Rinse out Conditioner. Does not require a Leave In Conditioner.
• Apply Curl Slayer liberally to hair in small sections from root to tip while the hair is still Soaking Wet. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
• To define your coils/curls, Finger Rake, Shingle and then Smooth. Or, if you desire, use your favorite styling brush/comb then finger style. When an adequate amount of product is applied, the section should feel very slippery to the touch and slide very easily between your thumb and forefinger when you run them down from root to tip.
• SUPER IMPORTANT! Do not touch your hair before it is completely dry! If you do, your hair is prone to frizz and some of your definition may be lost! It's best to apply early in the day, and then allow it to air dry.
• Air dry or use a diffuser is recommended; however, you may use a hooded dryer on the low setting. After hair is completely dry, fluff, separate or arrange your curls and style as desired.
Click on Link Below for Ingredients and Full Product Details.